Kelsey visited the Disney World World Resort in Orlando recently to get the latest insights. Want to know where to stay? Where to eat? Which rides and parks are open? Even where to find Cinderella and Groovy! Kelsey is our expert.
Save Up to 35% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels in Early 2021!
March 15, 2021
Valid Travel Dates
Stay most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
- Disney Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
COVID 19 UPDATE
Booking Your Park Reservations
The Disney Park Pass system is now open to Guests with valid admission. The number of theme park reservation days you can hold at one time varies based on your plans:
- Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests can make park reservations for dates during their stay for the number of days that they have valid theme park admission.
- Annual Passholders can make theme park reservations for up to 3 days at a time, and for their length of stay if staying at a Disney Resort or other select hotel.
- Existing ticket holders can make reservations for the number of days of valid theme park admission.
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you should be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing.
All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.
Costume masks are also not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with our existing rules.
The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing.
Temperature screenings are required for entry to some locations.
You will be required to undergo a temperature screening with no-touch thermometers before entry to some locations at Walt Disney World Resort, including the Walt Disney World theme parks, the Disney Springs area and table-service restaurants at Disney Resort hotels.
Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be directed to an additional location for rescreening and assistance. Those with temperatures 100.4 F or above will not be allowed entry; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.
Before you leave home, be sure to check the temperatures of everyone in your party—including yourself—as an extra layer of precaution.
My Disney Experience App
Make the most of the magic with the My Disney Experience app. We strongly recommend that you have the latest version of this app on your mobile device, with location services and notifications enabled.
Helpful features include:
- Mobile Order Service for Dining: Please order ahead and save time at select dining locations using mobile order service. We highly recommend that you use this service during your visit.
- Scannable Codes for Select Restaurant Menus: While at a table-service restaurant, you can scan a code to access the digital menu.
- Online Check-In at Disney Resort Hotels: To aid in physical distancing efforts, we strongly recommend that you use Online Check-In Service prior to your arrival. When your room is ready, you’ll get a room-ready notification. Then, you can use either a MagicBand or the app’s digital key feature to enter your room!
KELSEY’S RECOMMENDED ACCOMMODATION
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
Nestled in a secluded, residential setting within WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort, this AAA Five Diamond Resort is a lakeside haven dotted with gardens, pools and towering pillars of palms and cypress.
A perfect, personalized blend of Disney benefits and Four Seasons experiences – for family time, for romance or for special events. Create a Four Seasons-only getaway, with golf, spa and a fun-filled island for kids, or make Four Seasons your base for a Disney adventure – full immersion or just a taste. Enjoy the magic like never before with a vacation personalized just for you. Couples can unwind on the links of the Tom Fazio-designed Four Seasons championship Tranquilo Golf Club, indulge in a couple’s massage in the Spa, or sip a cocktail by the adults-only pool. Kids will love the water slides, lazy river, climbing wall and activity centres on an island just for them. Evenings in the rooftop steakhouse sparkle with fireworks on two horizons. Imagine all this and more at Four Seasons, just minutes from Magic Kingdom® Park and Epcot®.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at this lavish Disney Resort hotel. Unwind outdoors, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch evening fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach’s golden era.
Bay Lake Towers
Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel located in walking distance to Magic Kingdom park. Delight in studios and multi-bedroom villas, kitchens or kitchenettes and dramatic views that may include old-growth cypress trees, the shimmering Bay Lake, the lush courtyard or Cinderella Castle. Enjoy enchanting pools and award-winning dining—plus the extensive offerings of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, connected by the convenient Sky Way Bridge.