We specialize in creating unforgettable experiences for our clients that match their sense of adventure, leisure or romance. Our team spends most of their time visiting properties around the world so that they can personally advise clients based on their first-hand experience.
Traveluxe Official is a Concierge Travel Firm that specializes in Destination Weddings. We assist in helping to make sure your Destination Wedding is a seamless event from start to finish. We work closely with the onsite resort events team as well as all your local vendors to ensure a flawless event.
Traveluxe Official offers the following services to all of our Destination Wedding clients:
- Our team will physically be on property at ALL of our destination weddings for groups with 20 guests or more. For this reason, we choose our couples carefully and work with those who are a good fit for both the experience and services we are offering.
- We offer a complimentary consultation where we can discuss all of your needs, as well as our concierge fee, which ranges from $100 – 250 per traveler.
- We work as your advocate in negotiating room rates and packages at each hotel, ensuring we obtain the lowest rate with the most perks for you and your guests.
- We constantly stay up to date with the local laws of your destination regarding the hiring/traveling of vendors from the U.S. and will advise you on the appropriate actions.
- We coordinate all transportation needs including: commercial or private airfare and ground transfers for individuals or groups.
- Our clients are VIP’s at every resort and will benefit from added complimentary perks due to our relationship with the property.
It’s all in the details – we take your individual needs into consideration, and touch on all these details to ensure you have the best honeymoon possible!
Every couple at Traveluxe Official is a VIP and receives the best rooms, best views and best service! Our clients receive complimentary upgrades based on availability as well as complimentary daily breakfasts and $100 hotel/spa credits at all of our preferred partner hotels.
After you have contacted us, and if we feel like you are a great match for our firm, we will invite you to complete our detailed Honeymoon Questionnaire.
Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we will send you an invoice for the $500 Honeymoon Concierge Fee. It is important to note that this fee does not go towards any fees associated with your booking, it is simply to cover our time spent advising you on the options that are the best match for you and your soon-to-be spouse!
Upon receipt of your payment, we begin pulling quotes and finding the perfect properties and activities for you based on your desires. Traveluxe Official takes care of arranging:
- Transfer Reservations
- Meal Reservations
- Spa Treatment Reservations
- Private Dinners for the Newlyweds
- And more!
Two weeks prior to your departure, we will reach out to our personal contact at your hotels and let them know that you are our clients. This ensures you are well cared for and looked after before, during and even upon your return home from abroad!
If you are interested in our honeymoon concierge services, please contact the Traveluxe Official advisor of your choice via the team page.
Traveluxe Official works as your liaison and concierge for your travel needs ensuring that you are treated as a VIP client every step of the way. Our clients receive complimentary upgrades based on availability as well as complimentary daily breakfasts and $100 hotel/spa credits at all of our preferred partner hotels. From the planning stages through your travels we are with you every step of the way. From private or commercial airline flights to transportation, we cater to your every need! Our concierge service is $250.00 per traveler.
Emily Lockard-Furry began selling travel in 2014. She specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons, but also plans itineraries for multi-generational families and incentive reward travel.